If you need any help with the network, you can join channel #support and ask staff. If you are unable to connect to network you may find answer to your problem bellow:
* How can I connect to network:
You need to use irc client for that, server address is irc.tm-irc.org
You can also use webchat at https://chat.tm-irc.org/ in case you don’t have client
* Is ssl allowed on your network:
Yes on port 6697
* Can I get a custom cloak like bob!bob@I.am.nice.bob
Yes, but it must at least contain your username
* Can I get a custom named bot for my channel?
* Does your network support +qah modes?
* How many channel can I use at once
Users are allowed to join max 400 channels at one time, however this may be extended on request.
* Can I run a bots on the network
You can run as many bots as you wish